Clan TbaS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Competition - Undead Assault II

+2
Null_Signature
Lightvsdark
6 posters

Go down

Clan Competition - Undead Assault II Empty Clan Competition - Undead Assault II

Post  Lightvsdark Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 pm

The clan competition will be held twice weekly at 1:00 am BNet time - 8:00 PM Eastern time. The reward for winning is respect within the clan if that means anything to you.
The goal is the last survivor of an insane match is the winner, if there are multiples they all win.
Rules: No Global Hawk, no Detachment Commander, no Flame Thrower, and no Foward Observer. Tk is automatic disqualification other then bullet pierce which is the dead ones fault. If you die you are gone, even if you are revived by an nc you still arent in the competition, only there to help the survivors. (The right thing to do would be help the nc for reviving you, but thats your choice). NO glitching, ex. going into border with lift boots, trying to cancel minis reload with with nc, etc.

There will be NO excuses for breaking rules, if you break a rule your disqualified, simple as that.

Last edited by Lightvsdark on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightvsdark
Lightvsdark
Admin

https://clan-tbas.forumotion.com -~-~-~- Souless1219@hotmail.co

Back to top Go down

Clan Competition - Undead Assault II Empty Re: Clan Competition - Undead Assault II

Post  Null_Signature Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Meh, decent enough idea though the no jumping to where melle can't get to you is a bit much, I can understand if you are talking about the ledge on the west hill, but the center hill small jump point, that should be a legal if you don't have cams/groundflares, its risky due to air comming and you cannot see them. Besides, on insane... boomers usually have more than enough hp to close the gap so they can die near you and kill you.
Besides, it hard enough to live early on. If you want to risk being pinned down in some of the spots (Center hill, mountain pass south *no way to get outa that one without damage*) ...aaaaaand I lost my train of though so... POST

Null_Signature

Back to top Go down

Clan Competition - Undead Assault II Empty Re: Clan Competition - Undead Assault II

Post  Lightvsdark Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 pm

meh, i guess ill take that rule out, most of what u said was legitement and makes a good point.
Lightvsdark
Lightvsdark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ROH-Alleah Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 am

Just a point of clarification; Say you die to Team Killing then get rezzed are you still in?

ROH-Alleah

Back to top Go down

Clan Competition - Undead Assault II Empty UA2 Team Competition

Post  NachoPie Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Good idea. If I practice with HS, I can pown this no prob. Orb is beast in insane outbreak. ANd BTW, outbreak isnt a good choice. Sure, lots of zombs, but only little ones. Orb can rape a ton of em.

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightvsdark Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm

lol, nacho, it isnt going to be outbreak... i dont even know where you got that from, and yes Alleah, if u get tked unrightfully and an nc revives you, your still in
Lightvsdark
Lightvsdark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan Competition - Undead Assault II Empty Clan Competition; Undead Assault II

Post  NachoPie Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:34 pm

I said outbreak? Whoops, my bad light.
We need to consider games other than UA2 for competitions. TbaS IS a Ua2 clan, but we need to play other custom games too >.>

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Clan Competition - Undead Assault II Empty Clan Competition; Undead Assault II

Post  Dragonheat Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Nacho is right, at some point atleast~ Although Ua2 is our main game, we can play others and share the same kind of 'respect'.

P.S. If we do make other games duable for Comps, they'd better not be really gay ones.
Dragonheat
Dragonheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightvsdark Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Im gunna kick yalls asses, i said you guys can do that but im not managing them.
Lightvsdark
Lightvsdark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaggy-Cracker Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 pm

There's a game going on tonight, be there peoples.
Shaggy-Cracker
Shaggy-Cracker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down