Clan TbaS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators

+5
Null_Signature
orcguards
Shaggy-Cracker
NachoPie
Lightvsdark
9 posters

Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators

Post  Lightvsdark Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:27 pm

This Topic is used to discuss, concerns, or comments (positive or negative), involving our administrators.

Last edited by Lightvsdark on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightvsdark
Lightvsdark
Admin

https://clan-tbas.forumotion.com -~-~-~- Souless1219@hotmail.co

Back to top Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators

Post  NachoPie Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 pm

All the shammies are good choices for now. Good job picking em!

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty Re: Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators

Post  Shaggy-Cracker Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Thank you very much Nacho.
Shaggy-Cracker
Shaggy-Cracker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty Re: Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators

Post  NachoPie Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 pm

You're welcome Shaggy. I don't despise any of the shammies, and only despise one rootadmin, who has a huntress symbol. >.>
Edit: I'm sorry for posting this orcguards, and if you want me to I can delete the offending part.

Last edited by NachoPie on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaggy-Cracker Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Lawlz, anybody who plays ladder is full of fail.
Shaggy-Cracker
Shaggy-Cracker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NachoPie Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Lol, ladder is full of fail. To make this on-topic, can't wait until the shammies start recruiting.

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaggy-Cracker Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 pm

I try to keep it to good players.
Shaggy-Cracker
Shaggy-Cracker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NachoPie Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah, that does help. We need to agressively recruit man. BEAT USMC AND KOS OUT!
KOS : Knights Of Sheev. Some of them are jerks, but whatever.

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaggy-Cracker Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:00 pm

KOS died, and USMC was disabandoned by Delta a long time ago. If someone remade it, it will never have it's original glory.
Shaggy-Cracker
Shaggy-Cracker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty How dare you talk about someone

Post  orcguards Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Whos in your clan and is a rootadmin? I don't talk about you Nacho!!! Watch what you say i have alot of patience but plain rudeness is one that I don't tolerate.

orcguards

Back to top Go down

Post  Null_Signature Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Jeeze chill Orc, everybody is entitled to their own opinion so if you don't like it, ignore it. I've learned that ignoring it is easier than starting a yelling match in the middle of a game that eventually devolves into a frag fest.
Oh and I would recruit more people but I try to recruit some of the good players that I *CAN* remember, but most of them have clans already... And isn't it rude to ask somebody to jump ship from their clan if you are not that close to begin with?

Null_Signature

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightvsdark Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Orc, part of this topic was complaints, he said he doesnt like u, thats a complaint, dont use this topic to argue, either tell him that personally, or use this post to ask why, he didnt talk crap, he only said he doesnt like you, find a way to fix it, hes not the only one ive recieved complaints from so maybe ur doing somthing wrong.
Lightvsdark
Lightvsdark
Admin

https://clan-tbas.forumotion.com -~-~-~- Souless1219@hotmail.co

Back to top Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty Shamans, Cheiftains, and other adminastrators

Post  NachoPie Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Thank you light. BTW, glad Alias is a shammy now. He's one cool guy Very Happy

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Post  ZIMtheGRIM Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 pm

NachoPie wrote:Thank you light. BTW, glad Alias is a shammy now. He's one cool guy Very Happy

I'm not?! Crying or Very sad

Lol
ZIMtheGRIM
ZIMtheGRIM

Back to top Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty Shammies, Cheiftains, and Admins.

Post  Marshmallow_man Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Am I cool? If not then I'll grab a chainsaw and kill the comp with it. (No, I won't)....

Marshmallow_man

Back to top Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty Shamans, Cheiftains, and other adminastrators

Post  NachoPie Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Chainsaws fail.

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Shamans, Cheiften, and other possible administrators Empty *Ditto*

Post  Marshmallow_man Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm

You fail!

Marshmallow_man

Back to top Go down

Post  ROH-Alleah Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 pm

What's with you people and failing... You should work together to do the clan good Very Happy otherwise it is you that truly fails.

ROH-Alleah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonheat Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 pm

by ROH-Alleah on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 pm

What's with you people and failing... You should work together to do the clan good otherwise it is you that truly fails.

Burnnnnnn =/ But ROH is correct.
Dragonheat
Dragonheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Marshmallow_man Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Dragonheat wrote:
by ROH-Alleah on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 pm

What's with you people and failing... You should work together to do the clan good otherwise it is you that truly fails.

Burnnnnnn =/ But ROH is correct.

Whatever.

Marshmallow_man

Back to top Go down

Post  NachoPie Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 pm

SelfCursed is gone D:

NachoPie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum